- 100hp diesel/hydraulic power unit supplies power for all functions.
- 400 gallon water weigh bin, 660 gallon water surge bin and a 2,000 gallon water storage tank to allow for the plant to be primed with hot or cold water.
- Three aggregate bins allow for easy batching of mixes.
- Our 58 ton cement Silo can be accompanied by our 75 ton auxiliary silo to increase capacity.
- Pulse jet dust collectors reduce mess and waste.
- Our control system allows for the customer’s mix design to be loaded into the system prior to arriving at the project site and handles hundreds of mix designs.
- Batcher on site allows for consistent quality of concrete.
- Can easily adjust mixes to site requirements.
- Reduces scheduling complications with last minute, evening or weekend batches given no delivery scheduling required from off site locations.
- In remote locations aggregates can be produced on site.
- Reduces the impact on the environment by taking the ready-mix trucks off the road and eliminating deliveries from a stationary batch plant.
Mobile Plant Capabilities
Below is a small sampling of projects that our mobile batch plant has completed in the past.